1. OUT OF BOUNDS (Rule 2.1)
The boundaries of the Course are defined by:
- Fences and Hedges.
- Barn & Barnyard at the 17th hole.
- Clubhouse & associated buildings.
- White posts & white lines behind the Practice Putting Green.
- When playing the 17th and 18th holes the white posts on the left.
2. PRACTICE PUTTING GREEN & AREAS NEAR THE CLUBHOUSE
At the 18th hole a ball must be lifted (may be cleaned) and dropped without penalty in the Dropping Zone if it has come to rest on:
- The Practice Putting Green.
- All other ground bounded by the burnt line and Out of Bounds white line.
- The patio & linked paths.
3. PENALTY AREAS (Rule 17)
The pond at the 14th hole is a lateral water hazard.
4. GROUND UNDER REPAIR (Rule 16.1)
Play from GUR is prohibited.
5. IMMOVABLE OBSTRUCTIONS (Rule 16.1b)
Include: staked trees, paths laid with stone or grit; bridle path at 3rd and 8th holes.
5.1 Immovable Obstructions Close To Putting Green (Rule 16.1b)
In addition, if a ball lies in the general area and an immovable obstruction on or within two club-lengths of the putting green and within two club-lengths of the ball intervenes on the line of play between the ball and the hole, the player may take relief without penalty as follows: The ball must be lifted and dropped at the nearest point of complete relief to where the ball lay that a) is not nearer the hole, b) avoids intervention and c) is not in a penalty area or on a putting green.
Penalty For Breach Of Local Rules:
Match Play – Loss of Hole;
Stroke Play – Two Strokes.