Make a Dormy House Booking
- First check AVAILABILITY then go to our SECURE ONLINE BOOKING PAGE
- Select the dates and the room(s) required noting single or double occupancy
- For stays of two nights or more the online booking system will automatically discount the total price
- Add any extra rounds of golf if required and state any special requirements e.g. food intolerances
- Complete the booking and pay the deposit by card. Nearer the time of your stay you will receive a payment request / link for the balance which is to be paid 14 days prior to arrival or, for late bookings, by return.
- A Booking Confirmation will be emailed to you
Conditions of Booking
Deposits and Payments
- A 25% deposit (or full amount if within 14 days of arrival) is required at the time of booking to secure a Dormy House reservation. If booking online the deposit is paid by debit or credit card through our secure online payment system.
- The balance payment is due 14 days prior to arrival and to be made by contacting the office.
- Any refunds are made in accordance with our Cancellations and Non-arrivals terms.
Cancellations and Non-arrivals
- To make a cancellation please contact the office during working hours on 01323 892442 or email [email protected].
- Deposits for bookings or part of a booking, will be retained for any non-arrivals or cancellations made less than 14 days prior to arrival.
- Any refunds for cancellations shall be made to the original payment card within two working days of the refund being agreed.
Handicaps, Tee Bookings and Etiquette
- All playing guests or their playing partner must have a WHS handicap. Start sheets are always in operation and guests are asked to arrive 10 minutes before their tee off on time, maintain pace of play and conform to the format of the day. (Texas scrambles are not allowed).
- Dormy Reservations are for 36 holes for a one night’s occupation. (18 holes on day of arrival and 18 holes on the day of departure).Tee times for an afternoon arrival will be at approximately 1.30pm and not before 9.30am in the mornings apart from a Tuesday when they will be before 9.45am. Exact tee times will be available one week prior to arrival.
- A smart standard of dress is required at all times. Tailored shorts are acceptable dress with long socks or short white socks. Beachwear, tracksuits and round neck tee shirts are not permitted. Please refer to our dress code which can be found on the website.
- Group leaders are responsible for their party. Please ensure they are aware of the dress standards.
- The office/reception is located the other side of the clubhouse from the main car park, bear left around the clubhouse, access is via the putting green door.
- We aim to have your rooms ready by 12.30pm, Check-in with the office or bar who will issue you your key.
- The bar will give you a menu for you to choose your evening meal before you play golf, they will also take the names and contact details of everyone in your party.
- The bar can also issue you with a metal locker key in exchange for £5 refundable deposit on return of the key. Lockers are located in the building opposite the Professional’s shop entrance.