- It is desirable that all visitors should have either a valid CONGU Club handicap or a recognised Society Handicap.
- Reservations will be regarded as provisional until a completed booking form and deposit are received.
- The Club reserves the right to release a provisional booking in the absence of written confirmation or deposit.
- Deposits may be paid either by cheque or credit card and are non-refundable.
- Charges will be based on numbers confirmed at least 3 days prior to the event and all bills must be settled in the office or at the bar before leaving the Club.
- Visitors are asked to tee off on time and conform to the format of the day. Every effort will be made to allocate requested tee times but enquiries should be made approximately one week prior to the visit to confirm exact tee times. (Texas Scrambles are not allowed)
- A smart standard of dress is required by members and visitors at all times. Tailored shorts are acceptable on the course, the lounge bar and the dining room until 7pm after which time shorts can only be worn in the bar area. Beachwear, tracksuits and tee shirts are not permitted. Please bring the dress regulations to the attention of your group
- The use of mobile phones to make or receive calls is not permitted within the Clubhouse but they can be used on the Course in an emergency.
It is important to us that you enjoy your day so if there is anything we can do to assist you please ask a member of staff and they will be happy to help.