We are all looking forward to welcoming you back to celebrate the re-opening of the
Seaford Dormy House from the 10th July.
However, there have been a number of changes we have had to make to comply with
government regulations regarding COVID -19. Please take a moment to familiarise yourselves with these as follows:
1. One-way traffic throughout the clubhouse, enter via the putting green door, map
attached. Access to the Dormy upstairs is via the stairs near the Ladies locker rooms
and down via the main stairs by the bar.
2. Clubhouse will be ventilated.
3. Hand sanitiser stations are situated within the clubhouse please use on entering the
building, please bring your own hand sanitiser for extra protection.
4. Sign in book for all members and guests to be completed on arrival.
5. All Toilet facilities are open, lockers and the locker room showers are closed.
6. Bar will open at 11.00am for beer, wine, cold drinks and bar food
7. Tea and Coffee in the bar will only be available from the coin operated self-service
8. Chairs in the Bar and Restaurant are set at 1.3 metres (4’3”) spacing from the centre
of the cushions to comply with social distancing.
9. Chairs and tables are set at a safe distance.
10. Chairs are set out and marked, please do not move.
11. Round Tables in the Bar and Restaurant will be limited to 4 people.
12. Breakfast will be plated and served at your table.
13. Cutlery will be handed to you with each course.
14. Condiments will be in sachets.
15. One use Menus will be in use.
16. There will be regular cleaning of touch points and toilet facilities, the bar will close for
short intervals to comply with the cleaning processes.
17. Rooms will be available from 12.30pm.
18. Rooms will be cleaned in line with Government guidelines, all bed linen, including
blankets and mattress cover will be clean.
19. Coat-hangers will be removed from the rooms.
20. Rooms will not be cleaned during a stay of more than one night unless requested.
21. Disinfectant/Sanitiser with new cloths will be left in rooms.
22. Twin occupancy by guests from different households is allowed, however showers
must be cleaned between use. A special cleaning rota will be in place, organised by
the office. One guest will have a shower before breakfast, inform the office the room
is vacant and the shower will be cleaned during breakfast for the second guest to
have a shower.
23. Staff will be temperature checked before every shift.
24. Please observe signs throughout the clubhouse.
25. Golf Buggies are washed and sanitised after every round.
26. There will be limited numbers of staff on duty, so please be patient.
The list above is not all the changes we have implemented, however I hope this will give you
the confidence that your stay will be welcoming and safe.
We look forward to seeing you soon.