Club Guide for Playing Safely
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PLAYERS
PLEASE INSURE SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES AT ALL TIMES. PLEASE DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE AND GET CLOSER TO ANY OTHER MEMBERS. Covid-19 does not have any friends; Your Safety has to be maintained at all times.
I know we are at the beginning of potentially a long road, but your help at this time is fully appreciated, so thank you for giving up your time and effort.
Players should arrive at the tee no earlier than 5 minutes before their tee time, or 15 mins if using the putting green beforehand.
Entry and exit to the Course
We would like you to enter the course via the arch at the Firle Road entrance or past the pro shop. Exit via the path next to the 18th green and follow signage leading to the car parks.
All players are reminded of the importance of exercising correct social distancing measures, either for themselves or their playing partners. Gatherings on the putting green, car park and practice areas are not permitted for the time being.
Playing the course
• The putting green may be used 10mins before your allocated tee time.
• The practice net & practice facilities are closed but Driving Range open from June 1st.
• The clubhouse is closed for use and there is no access to toilets.
• Benches bins ball washers, compressors and fountains are all out of use
• Flags will be left in. Please do not touch them
• Please do not linger at the club on conclusion of play, proceed to your cars and we wish you a safe journey home
• You will potentially come across greenkeepers. PLEASE ensure you maintain social distances in all circumstances
• Bunkers will be deemed as GUR (Ground under repair) at present
• If you come across walkers, please be mindful they will probably not know where they should be. If you feel comfortable notifying them they could be in danger, please do so, if not please email the secretary to notify him of when and where you saw them
• Please be extra aware of where the group in front and the group behind you are. Pay special attention when you are planning to leave a green and go to the next tee.
• A Potential bottleneck next is the 2nd green and the 3rd tee please be especially mindful when exiting the green and then also when exiting the teeing area.
Last but not least we hope you enjoy your game