We are all looking forward to welcoming you back to celebrate the re-opening of your clubhouse this Saturday 4th July.
However, there have been a number of changes we have had to make, to comply with government regulations which are listed below. Also, operational changes have been implemented to improve efficiency along with a reduced food and beverage offering, until we find our feet.
1. One-way traffic throughout the clubhouse, enter via the putting green door - click here to see map.
2. Hand sanitiser station on entering the clubhouse, please bring your own hand sanitiser for extra precaution.
3. Sign in book on entering the clubhouse.
4. Toilets are open, lockers and showers will remain closed.
5. Bar will open at 11.00am for cold drinks and close at 7.00pm.
6. Tea and Coffee will only be available from the coin operated self-service machine.
7. Preferred seating area is the patio, weather permitting.
8. Maximum seating capacity will be determined by the number of chairs in the bar, once the bar is full the restaurant area will be opened.
9. Chairs are set at 1.3 metres (4’3”) spacing from the centre of the cushions.
10. Chairs are set out and marked, please don’t move.
11. There will be regular cleaning of touch points and toilet facilities, the bar will close for short intervals to comply with the cleaning processes.
12. Please observe signs throughout the clubhouse.
13. If you have any concerns, please ask a member of staff.
We hope the introduction of the change above will give you the confidence to return to your bar for a well-deserved drink.