It is important to be aware that our return to golf is conditional and we must be compliant with the relevant social distancing rules relevant at any time. The following is for your guidance:
• Golfers are asked not to arrive at the club more than 20 minutes prior to play.
• Tee times will be at the usual timed intervals of 7 and 8 mins. Please arrive at the first tee no earlier than 5 minutes prior to you allocated tee time.
• The Putting Green will be open for those who are about to play golf. It is requested that you only make use of the putting green once the group in front of you moves forward to the tee.
• The Chipping Green will be open however members are asked to limit numbers on the chipping green to a maximum of 4 at any time.
• Flags are to be left in their holes, please do not touch or remove them.
• All bunkers will be in play. Golfers may pick and place in the bunkers for the time being. Balls may not be cleaned. Bunkers may not be smoothed prior to playing the shot but please smooth after playing your shot.
• Buggies will be in use, subject to the weather. One person per Buggy unless same households. To book a Buggy or a Trolley email [email protected]
• Ball washers will not be in use for the time being.
• The Locker room and trolley store will be open to collect equipment. Golfers are asked not to loiter in the locker room.
• Indoor toilet facilities will be open.
Please do all you can to help us remain compliant. Stay safe and enjoy your return to golf.